All tubes and caps (without o-rings) are made of autoclavable polypropylene and will fit most standard micro centrifuge motors.
- Tubes: Centrifuge to 18,000 x g, -40ºC to 121°C
- Frosted writing area on side of tube and cap.
- Cap is pierceable, and can handle temp range down to -53.8ºF
- O-ring is manufactured out of sulphur-cured ethylene propylene dimonomere compound.
- Suitable for vapor-phase liquid nitrogen storage.
- External ribs on tubes position and lock them into place in racks with serrated holes, allowing single-handed opening and closing.
- AMBER TUBES AND CAPS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR LIGHT SENSITIVE SAMPLES
Note: Sterile tubes are packaged with caps attached and screwed on, 500 per unit (5 bags of 100). Non-sterile tubes are sold without caps. Caps sold separately.
Premium Tubes – Cat. No.: UP 2025, UP2028, UP2033, UP 2035, UP2037, UP 2043, UP2045
Tubes – Cat. No.: UP2525, UP 2528, UP2531, UP2535, UP2539, UP2543,
O-Ring Caps – Cat. No.: natural: UP2068N, red: UP2068R, blue: UP2068B, green: UP2068G, orange: UP2068O, violet: UP2068V, yellow: UP2068Y, assorted: UP2068A
Screwcap without O-Ring – Cat. No.: UP2067N
Discount pricing may apply when ordering two or more units.
O-Ring Caps formerly known as UP2568