50ml and 15ml Centrifuge Tubes
50 ml and 15 ml conical centrifuge tubes are designed to withstand the conditions of today’s labs.
- 50 ml: Made from premium polypropylene copolymer for excellent chemical resistance; withstands temperature extremes of -40ºC to 125ºC, high centrifugation of 10,000 RCF; exceptional clarity.
- 15 ml: Polypropylene has excellent chemical resistance and can withstand 6400 RCF.
- Molded in seal-ring on blue polyethylene screwcap ensures a leakproof seal without the contamination problems associated with cap liners.
- Printed tubes feature blue silk-screened graduations with a large writing patch.
- Available in bulk or racked configurations.
Cat. No.: UP2261, UP2262, UP2010P, UP2263, UP2265, UP2266, UP2010, UP2023, UP2018, UP2020, UP2022, UP2022P, UP2017, UP2017CAP, UP2015, UP2015CAP
Quantity: 500 Tubes Per Case
Product Selection & Pricing
$28.00 – $126.00