- Digital Temperature Setting
- Microprocessor Control
- Ideal for personal use
- Precise temperature control and stability for reproducible results
- Variable speed and adjustable axis rotisseries
The rotisserie and incubation system in the ovens provides the perfect conditions for consistent results with low background. Mechanical convection creates an extremely uniform environment by circulating air through the chamber while heat input is controlled by a microprocessor. An integral viewing area in the door allows for sample visualization without disrupting the interior temperature. The desired agitation level is obtained with the variable speed and adjustable axis rotisserie. Oven chambers are corrosion resistant stainless. The Compact Hybridization Oven requires less than one square foot of bench space. The rotisserie supplied with the unit accepts 4 small bottles. The chamber door is made of acrylic and opens upward for easy access.
- Bottle capacity: UP 9335 4 smal, UP 9336 6 large/12 small
- Rotisserie/rocker speed: 4 to 20rpm
- Temperature range: Amb. +5° to 80°C
- Temperature control: Microprocessor
- Temp, resolution/uniformity: 0.1°C/0.5°C
UP 9335 Dimensions: Exterior: (W x D x H} 10.8 x 11.3 x 7.25 inches
- Chamber: (W x D x H) 6.5 x 6 x 6.5 inches
- Includes: 2 small bottles, 1 pack of mesh, and a drip tray.
UP 9336 Dimensions: Exterior: (W x D x H) 19 x 17.5 x 19.5 inches
- Chamber: (W x D x H) 14.5 x 11 x 13.5 inches
- Includes: Rotisserie for 35mm diameter bottles and 50ml disposable tubes, 2 large bottles, 1 pack of mesh, and a drip tray.
Electrical 120V~, 60 Hz
Cat. No. UP9335, UP9335-12, UP9335-8, UP9336
Product Selection & Pricing
$215.00 – $1,895.00