Microtube Rack System
The tray packs are designed in an 8 x 12 configuration, 1.2ml polypropylene tubes per tray, for use with 96 well plates and multichannel pipettors.
System is ideal for large volume procedures involving direct sample transfer from microtiter plates to racked storage tubes. Uses include harvesting of hybridoma culture supernatant; CMV, HSV, HTLV-III testing; uptake and binding assays; EIA/RIA serial dilution procedures.
- IDEAL FOR GENOME CULTURES
- Store up to 6,000 samples per cubic foot
- Alpha numeric grid for sample identification
- Caps are not autoclavable
- Tubes and tray packs are fully autoclavable and can be stored to -80ºC.
Product Selection & Pricing
$18.00 – $50.00