Mini Transportable Incubator 37 ºC
ZenLab’s Portable Incubators have uses such as transporting blood samples, maintaining microbiological cultures, and water treatment research. These units are often used for transporting blood samples, water treatment samples, and to maintain microbiological cell cultures for cell research. The secure latch lid provides safer sample transportation and prevents accidental openings.
Each incubator includes a 12VDC car adapter and an AC/DC power supply cord. As an added option, we will incorporate lightweight Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LFP) battery technology to power this unit on battery power alone. This will be useful anywhere that a 120V or 12V power supply is not available. For longer periods of time, extra battery power can be added as a special option.
The incubator is heated only, with high temperature cut-off and high/low alarm. Six month warranty.
- Top-opening hinged lid with latch, with durable handles for easy carrying.
- Double wall foam insulation, seamless, exterior construction of high-density polyethylene, foamed in place, closed-cell insulation.
- Inside, molded poly with coved floor for ease of cleaning. ZL-30TP and ZL-55TP attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- A sole use circuit is required for charging.
- Standard, redundant high temperature over-ride.
- Optional battery pack operation (details below)
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Redundant power inlets.
- petri dish racks – see UP 3052 and UP 3053
- test tube rack – see Storage and Racks
- attached document pouch
- battery pack
OPTIONAL BATTERY PACK DETAILS:
- Ultra-lightweight. Less than 1/4 the weight of comparable lead-acid battery.
- Incredibly long battery life.
- Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LFP) are proven rugged. This is the standard type of batteries chosen for motorcycle and automobile racing due to their weight, output, and reliability.
|ZL-7TP||Interior Dimensions: 9.75″L x 7″W x 5.75″H
Exterior Dimensions: 13.6″L x 10.1″W x 8.5″H
Weight: 4.8 lbs
|ZL-9TP||Interior dimensions: 10.5” L x 7.5” W x 7” H
Exterior Dimensions: 13″L x 9.5″W x 9″H
Weight: 4.5 lbs
|ZL-16TP||Interior Dimensions: 12.7″L x 9″W x 8.3″H
Exterior Dimensions: 16.7″L x 12.8″W x 11.2″H
Weight: 6.64 lbs
|ZL-30TP||Interior Dimensions: 13.5″L x 11.25″W x 12.5″H
Exterior Dimensions: 21.3″L x 18.5″W x 15.5″H
Weight: 13.6 lbs
|ZL-55TP||Interior dimensions: 23.4″L x 11.1″W x 11.4″H
Exterior Dimensions: 30.63″L x 17.88″W x 16.25″H
Weight: 26.8 lbs
|ZL-PC||Extra AC/DC Converter power supply for indoor use|
|ZL-DP||Attached document pouch|
|ZL-BP||Lightweight Lithium Iron (Li-Fe) battery pack with charger|
|ZL-CA||Extra car adaptor plug|
|Temperature Range||Ambient +3°C to 37°C|
|Control Readout||Actual and Set-Point Values|
|Sensor||Type K Thermocouple|
|Calibration Capability||Yes, actual and set values|
|Alarm Type||Absolute Hi/Lo, 0.1°C increments|
Product Selection & Pricing
$14.00 – $1,399.00