Ohaus Moisture Analyzer
This fast, rugged analyzer gives you the flexibility you need and the accuracy you require for moisture determinations. It combines state-of-the-art heating with highly accurate weighing technology to deliver a faster, more precise method of moisture analysis. Infrared halogen technology begins drying your sample in seconds. The unique gold reflective housing serves to create a more uniform distribution of heat, improving analyzer accuracy.
- Repeatability (Std. Dev.): 0.05% (3g sample) – 0.015% (10g sample)
- Moisture range: 0.01% to 100% (0.01% to 1000% for regain mode)
- Temperature settings: 50º to 200º in 1ºC increments
- Tare range: To capacity by subtraction
- Operating temperature range: 50º to 104ºF / 10º to 40ºC
- Information displayed: % moisture, % solids, time, temperature, weight, test ID, drying curve
- Pan size (Dia) 3.54”
- Timer: 1-120 minutes
- Interface: Bi-Directional RS-232
- Lightning Start-Up – heat from 50ºC to 180ºC in less than 1 minute
- Rapid Results – infrared halogen heating performs up to 40% faster than traditional infrared methods.
- Capacity: 45g
- Readability: 0.001g
Product Selection & Pricing